We would like to invite talented and self-motivated individuals with a passion for service to be part of our dynamic team in a rapidly growing business.
Interested candidates please submit detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Manager / Supervisor
- Plan, direct and manage various areas of responsibilities within the operations of the facility
- Supervise staff training sessions; daily briefings and staff meeting as and when required;
- Plan and coordinate logistics, manpower and production schedules
- Ensure cleaning processes comply and meet quality guidelines and standards
- Strong planning of manpower, production and logistics schedule
- Maintain stringent overall daily cleaning and schedule cleaning requirements
- Conduct any necessary investigations and provide corrective measures to prevent incident reoccurrence
- Role model and ready to mentor, guide and lead fellow crews to achieve the standards set by Management.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Stewarding or F&B environment
- Candidate must be a good team player and with patient personality
- Fluent in English. Able to converse in bilingual languages will be advantageous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must possess a hard working attitude in a fast growing business environment
- Must be computer-literate with Microsoft Office Skills
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Management
Business Development Manager / Executive
- Identify and create new source of potential clients
- Develop and execute sales strategies to increase market awareness of company’s services and solutions
- Consult and make recommendations to restaurant decision-makers on our services while communicating the value the services
- Build a lasting relationship with restaurant decision-makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Attend to sales enquires and prepare quotation for clients
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts
- Update CRM weekly on potential clients
- Work closely with colleagues across different teams, departments and offices to develop the best solution for clients
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience preferable in F&B sector/environment with proven track record in sales. Those with more years of experience will be considered for the Manager position.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed and responsible team player with excellent writing and communication skills
- Comfortable with numbers/reports and Microsoft Office
- Highly responsible and reliable with strong problem-solving abilities
- Must have strong passion and drive for sales
- Able to work closely across senior to ground level to ensure smooth operation and ultimately to achieve customers’ satisfaction
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage due to the need to liaise with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- Oversees all administrative functions and ensuring smooth operations of the office.
- Provide full admin support to the company.
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filling duties.
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
- Create and maintain useful databases for the company.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the company.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’/‘A’ Levels / ITE / Diploma.
- Relevant experience in admin functions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Team player who is proactive and independent.
- Proficient in MS Office.